A CCIA INITIATIVE
Hydrogen Supply Chain
Are you a manufacturer located in the Rocky Mountain region? Could you be a supplier to the hydrogen & fuel cell industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Department of Energy Office of Fuel Cell Technologies, the Ohio Fuel Cell Coalition, the Colorado Hydrogen Coalition, the National Renewable Energy Laboratory Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Research Group, the University of California Irvine, the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology, and Virginia Clean Cities are working to cultivate new relationships and systems integrations into the hydrogen and fuel cell market.
The Colorado Hydrogen Coalition is a Colorado Cleantech Industries Association initiative devoted to accelerating development of the hydrogen fuel cell technologies market in Colorado and promoting collaborative stakeholder engagement across sectors.
- $13,500 combined light-duty tax credit (strongest in the nation)
- Natural energy resources and investment (mining, oil & gas, solar, wind, water, ranching, farming)
- Emissions reduction goals and environmental consciousness
- Educated populace, demographics
- Progressive, entrepreneurial attitude and established cleantech industry
- Proving vehicle test environment – if it performs here it will perform anywhere
We Want To Hear From You!
Would you like to be a part of this progressive group?