The Colorado Hydrogen Coalition is a Colorado Cleantech Industries Association initiative devoted to accelerating development of the hydrogen fuel cell technologies market in Colorado and promoting collaborative stakeholder engagement across sectors.
Short Term Goals
- Develop and engage robust stakeholder group
- Federal, State, and local government, fleets, OEMs, industry, utilities, gas providers, universities, labs
- Create Colorado FCEV plan/roadmap
- Strategically identify infrastructure needs and locations
- Recommend statewide policy, regulatory, and standards framework for FCEVs
- Locate and develop first refueling station
Long Term Goals
- Make Colorado the first non-ZEV state for FCEV deployment
- Statewide codes and standards development
- Strategic deployment of fueling station network
- Create Colorado jobs by locating and fostering supply-side industries for FCEVs and hydrogen infrastructure
- Develop policy to incentivize FCEVs and hydrogen infrastructure
- Align with Colorado academia curricula and work force training
We Want To Hear From You!
Would you like to be a part of this progressive group?